Where: Hood Park Leisure Centre, Ashby
Event Type: Baby/Toddler
Contact: Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: 07530 574437
Baby Development Course
Have you recently had a baby? Are you wondering how to interact with your new little person?
At Tots Play we understand that becoming a parent is a life-changing experience, so through our unique 6 week Baby Development Course you will be introduced to a variety of activities to help you connect, bond and have fun with your baby, whilst boosting their development.
The course fee includes:
· Baby Massage – a simple routine to help you calm, connect and communicate with your baby. Includes specific strokes to help relieve colic and digestive problems.
· Baby Yoga – stretches, poses and movements to both stimulate and soothe baby, and a great way to have fun together.
· Baby Sign Language – how to start using signs to aid communication with your baby.
· Effective Ways To Use Songs and Rhymes – introducing the benefits of music and movement.
· Play Activities to Boost Sensory and Body Awareness – using a variety of everyday items to aid learning.
· Tummy Time Techniques – why tummy time is important and how to make it more effective and fun.
· Cuddles, Smiles, Bubbles and Lots of Fun!
Submit Your Class
Do you know a club or class that should be listed within this calendar?
Send us the details of your class.