Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Ashby Life Magazine competition to win a pair of tickets to the 2017 Ashby de la Zouch Fake Festival (competition 1).
Terms and Conditions for Ashby Life Magazine and What’s Around Magazine competition to win 2 adult weekend camping tickets to Derbyshire Sausage & Cider Music festival 2017 (competition 2).
- The promoter is: Ashby Life Ltd (company no 8581844) whose registered office is at Castle House, South Street, Ashby de la Zouch, LE65 1BR.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ashby Life Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition 1 and details of how to enter are via page 34 of the May edition (Issue 132) of the Ashby Life magazine. Route to entry for the competition 2 and details of how to enter are via page 98 of the May edition (Issue 132) of the Ashby Life magazine and page 14 of the May edition (Issue142) of the What’s Around magazine and by accessing the magazine on-line via the website: ashbylife.co.uk
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Friday 26th May 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows for competition 1:
Entrants must either:
- Mail us at: Competition, Ashby Life, Castle House, South Street, Ashby de la Zouch, LE65 1BR with entrant’s contact details.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Fake Festival Competition’ and entrant’s contact details.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows for competition 2:
Entrants must either:
- Mail us at: Competition, Ashby Life / Whats Around, Castle House, South Street, Ashby de la Zouch, LE65 1BR with entrant’s contact details.
- Email us at: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Sausage & Cider Festival Competition’ and entrant’s contact details.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Ashby Life shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ashby Life reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize for competition 1 is as follows: 1 pair of tickets to the 2017 Ashby de la Zouch Fake Festival on Saturday 3rd June 2017 12.15-11.00pm at the bath grounds in Ashby de la Zouch.
The prize for competition 2 is as follows: 2 adult weekend camping tickets to Derbyshire Sausage & Cider Music Festival at Catton Hall in Walton on Trent from 30th June – 2nd July 2017.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software.
- The winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or written notice within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ashby Life Ltd and not to any other party.