Fishers are by far the largest legal firm in Ashby offering a full suite of services to business clients as well as individuals.
Client care is at the heart of what we do. When you are faced with a problem in life, it’s always comforting to know that you don’t have to handle it alone. Whether you are going through a divorce, facing a dispute at work or moving home, the legal experts at Fishers will be on your side, giving you as much help and guidance as you need. By relying on the professionals to sort out any problems you’re facing, and to manage the practical legal aspects, you can sit back, relax and concentrate on enjoying life.
Our services include:-
- Moving Home as well as re-mortgages and equity release
- Unregistered property work including adverse possession claims
- Grant of Probate Applications
- Estate Administration
- Divorce and other family issues involving children
- Pre-Nup Agreements
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Disputes ie boundary or neighbour disputes; Landlord and Tenant problems
- Contract disputes
- Commercial Property transactions
- Agricultural Property work
- Business sales and purchases
- Business Finance
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Employment issues for both the employee and the employer
- Contentious Probate
Please see our website for full details or give us a call on 01530 412167.
Fishers has been providing advice to local businesses and individuals for nearly 200 years. Our Lawyers and Consultants have guided several generations through their legal affairs and have help them achieve their goals, something which we are very proud of.
Monday 9.00 - 5:30
Tuesday 9.00 - 5:30
Wednesday 9.00 - 5:30
Thursday 9.00 - 5:30
Friday 9.00 - 5:30